- Spot Guide
- Carpet Cleaning FAQ's
- Pet Urine Stains
- Carpet Cleaning Methods - Pros and Cons
- Top Manufacturers endorse "steam" as top choice
- Carpet Cleaning Terminology
PO Box 4107
Olathe, KS 66063
- How long does it take the carpets to dry?
Normally between 2 and 6 hours. The carpet is not actually wet, just damp to the touch.
- Do you move furniture?
Yes! We move most furniture like couches and chairs. However, we do not move beds, entertainment centers or computer desks.
- What do I need to do before my technician arrives?
Please have small items like toys and files off the carpet. It is not necessary to vacuum unless the carpet is littered with trash.
- Can you get pet odor out of my carpet?
Pet odor can be more complex than what you may realise. For more info visit the pet odor link at the top of the page.
- How much better can a professional clean my carpets than doing it myself?
The difference is night and day. Equipment, chemicals, experience and knowledge of the industry all play a crucial role in carpet cleaning.
- Is the technician that comes to my house experienced?
Always. The techs at Heartland Steam Cleaning have years of experience in the industry and are fully trained to clean any type of carpet or upholstery.
- How safe are you cleaning chemicals?
Very! The chemicals we use are non-toxic. Most are even 100% biodegradable and all organic. Safe for pets and kids!
- Can a carpet cleaner properly clean my carpets for $9.95 a room?
No. Less expensive chemicals can leave damaging residues. Additionally, most carpet cleaning related problems are due to technician error. An unbelievably low cost is a questionable sign.
- Will hot-water extraction (steam cleaning) damage my carpet?
No! Hot-water extraction is the method preferred by the major carpet manufacturers. It is widely considered the best method of removing embedded soils and other contaminants.
Save an additional $10 by BOOKING ONLINE!
Pet stain/odor Policy
Spot Removal Guide
Send Me Your Monthly Deals!